Ayurvedic Summer Drinks Part 1 – कैरी पन्हे Raw Mango (kachha aam) Pulp (Kairi Panhe)
Kairi Panhe is an Ancient Traditional Indian summer drink. As Kairi or kachha aam is available in summer, this is summer special drink. After travelling around in hot summer day or after your day duty hours, this drink will refresh you.
The simple and easy recipe –
- 2-3 Kairi (Kachha Aam) (Raw Mango)
- 1 cup Jaggery (Gud) or sugar (add as per your test)
- 1/2 tsp Ilayachi (Cardamom) powder
- ½ teaspoon black or rock salt
- 1 teaspoon Jeera (Cumin)Powder
- 4-5 Pudina (mint) leaves
- Ice (if needed)
- Take 2-3 Kairi (raw mango), wash them well. Kairi should not be soft. Place them in cooker.
- Cook kairi on medium heat until 2 whistles.
- Peel the cooked kairi and put them into a dish, Mash it and take out pulp.
- Blend jaggery and mix it with kairi pulp. Or mix pulp with sugar as per requirement (taste)
- Beat the mixture with hand is important not by mixer or blendar (color of pulp remains as it is).
- Strain the pulp and jaggery mixture so that any lumps will be removed.
- Add 1/2 tsp Ilayachi (Cardamom) powder, ½ teaspoon black or rock salt, 1 teaspoon Jeera (Cumin) Powder, chopped 4-5 Pudina (mint) leaves and mix well.
- Pulp for Panhe is ready. You can store this pulp in airtight glass bottle in freeze.
- For making Kairi Panhe, take panhe pulp 2 teaspoon.
- Add water.
- Mix well and serve.
- Boosts Immune system. The plenty of vitamin C and vitamin A in mango, 25 different kinds of carotenoids will keep your immune system healthy and strong.
- Improves Digestion – Mango contain enzymes for breaking down protein. The fiber in mango helps digestion.
- Prevents Cancer due to antioxidant in mango
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Eye Health- boosts good vision, prevents night blindness and dry eyes
- Increases Fertility
- Remedy for Heat Stroke
- Prevents Diabetes
- Ant aging benefits
- Promotes brain health
- Rejuvenate and revive the skin with vigor and adds shine to the skin
– वैद्य आनंद कुलकर्णी M.D. (Med. Ayu),
CYEd, DYA, MA (Sanskrit)
अमृता आयुर्वेद पंचकर्म सेंटर, नागेश टॉवर, हरिनिवास, ठाणे प. मो. 9869105594
For more ………
Old articles about vegetables and fruits etc available
please see the articles on www.amrutaayurved.in /articles
For Consultation with Expert Doctor of Amruta Ayurved Panchakarma Center
Contact – 9869105594
For more informative articles and details, please see the articles on www.amrutaayurved.in
All Type of Ayurveda treatments, Panchakarma are available at Amruta Ayurved Panchkarma Center, Thane, Mumbai, India. Mob – 9869105594
For more informative Ayurveda articles –