Dr. Mrs. Amruta A. Kulkarni, BAMS
She is the chief Physician of Ayurveda Panchakarm and looks after the various panchakarma procedures at Amruta Ayurved Panchkarma Center,Thane. She completed her degree from renowed institution ‘College of Ayurveda Research and Center’ , Pune and has an experience of over four years in the field of Panchakarma, diet-lifestyle consultations and herbs. She is been practicing pure ayurveda therapy at her clinic after being practically trained under the guidance of renowned Ayurvedic physicians. Besides Ayurveda she has good experience in Modern Medicine. She has also worked in ICU Dept.
She has written many articles related to various health issues and also delivered lectures. She has special interest in Pediatric problems, Skin Disease, Beauty and Hair problems, Pain management etc.
PGDEMS (Emergency Medical Service)
CCH (Child Health)
Dr. Anand Kulkarni M.D.(Med.Ayu.)(Ayurvedacharaya)
He is the pioneer of Amruta Ayurved Panchkarma Center,Thane. who has completed his degree from renowed institution“ G.S.Gune Ayurved College, A.Nagar, India’s first established Govt. College and Post Graduation(M.D.Med) from Sion Ayurved College, Mumbai. Since then he is been practicing pure ayurveda therapy. After being practically trained under the guidance of renowned Ayurvedic physicians, he started working as an Ayurvedic and Panchakarma Consultant. He has an experience of over ten years in the field of Panchakarma, diet-lifestyle consultations and herbs. He has an active role in panchkarma treatment . Along with medical background he conducts yoga lectures, social activites regarding awareness about general health and ayurveda. The main aim is to lighten the authentic science of ayurveda. He has also attended many International and National seminars on Ayurveda and Yoga. His fields of interest are Male and Female infertility, Obesity, Thyroid, Diabetes, Cancer Chronic Orthopaedic problems,.
C.Y.Ed. ( Yog Shikshak) at Yog Vidyapeeth, Yog Vidyadham, Nashik
D. Y. A. Advanced in TMV Pune
M. A. Sanskrit in TMV Pune
- National Seminar on research methodology in Ayurved 2010 at Sion Mumbai.
Subject – To study effect of Shunthi Jalanasya in All types of shirashul irrespective of all causes
- National seminar on panchakarma Shree Ayurved college Nagpur
Subject : To study effect of Tiktaksheerbasti in Prameha (Diabetes)
- National Conference on Anushalyakarma YMT Ayurved College Kharghar Mumbai
Subject : To study effect of Jalaukavacharan in vicharchika.
- Bharatiya Dharohar Magazine, New Delhi. Article Sub.-A Literary study of yava as diabetic diet.
- Vaidyaraj Magazine, Mumbai. ArticleSub.-RaktapittaPathya- Ayurvedatil Aharvarganusar. (National Seminar on Ahar Regime-Constitution & Diseases at D.Y. Patil Ayu. College, Nerul, Mumbai.)
- International Journal of Experimental Pharmacology. Article Title – CANCER– AN INTEGRATIVE APPROACH BY AYURVEDA, Vol 3 | Issue 2 | 2013 | 47-51.
- IJBPR (International Journal of Biological & Pharmaceutical Research). Article Title – The Clinical Study of Mushakadi Tail Pichudharan (Tampon of tail) in Garbhashaya Bhransha (Uterine Prolapse), 2014; 5(3): 270-274
- Rasamruta. Article Title – Effectiveness of Vamana (An Ayurvedic Panchakarma) In Hypothyroid Patient with Joints Pain, , 6:7 March 2014
Asistance in Writing & Publishing books:
- Sulabh Sanskrit [Ayurveda students]-Author- Vd. P.S. Pawar [Ex.Dean , faculty of Ayurveda, MUHS, Nashik.]
- Paryavaran and Ayurved -Author – Vd. P.S. Pawar [Ex.Dean , faculty of Ayurveda, MUHS, Nashik.]
Seminars/ Conferences attended:
- International Seminar on Ayurved& Cardiac Diseases D.Y. Patil Ayu. College, Nerul, Mumbai.
- National Seminar on Panchkarma, ShriAyu. College, Nagpur.
- National Seminar on Anushalyakarma, Y.M.T. Ayu. College, Kharghar, Mumbai.
- National Seminar on Health Professionals Education at Pune.
- National Seminar on Ahar Regime-Constitution & Diseases at D.Y. Patil Ayu. College, Nerul, Mumbai.
- AkhilBharatiyaAyurvedMahasmmelan [Pune Dist.]- Ayurved and VanaspatipreminchaMelava , Pune 2010
- AushadhiNirmanKaryashala ,Dombivali, Mumbai.
- Mumbai MahanagarayurvedSammelan – Hridrog& Skin diseases
- Worked in Clinical TraningProgramme on Panchakarma for Ayurved Medical Officers as participant and organiser at Sion Ayu. College, Sion , Mumbai
- National Seminar,Training cum Workshop Programme on ‘Radiation andCancer’held by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.(NPCIL) Mumbai and RRA PodarAyurved Cancer Research center at Prabhadevi, Mumbai.
- Participated in First International Indian Pharmaceutical Healthcare Expo on Ayurveda’s stall by CCRAS, Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, held at Exhibition center, Goregaon, Mumbai.
- Seminar on Ayurved in GP by Ayurved Parva 2014,Prabha Ayurved, Ayurved Mahasammelan Mumbai and Sandu Pharma., at Dadar, Mumbai
- Participated in seminar Ayurved for 21st Century Dec 2014, at Thane, Mumbai.
- Participated in Seminar on Sukshma Aushadhi Kalpana Dec 2014 at Dombivali, Mumbai.